cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automatic change skill of agent

Irina Bukreeva
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! Can I automatic change skill or competence level of agent?

5 Replies 5

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi,

Could you please explain in more detail about how you are planning to do it automatically?

As far as UCCX Admin task goes, it can be acieved through RmCm->Resources and change it for specific skills or Assign Skills page for bulk skill changes to Agents.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts!!

If the queue is more than 10 people I want to automatically add additional skill of agents or to change the competence level of agents.

Hi

UCCX doesn't have the capability to programatically change skill assignments, it can be done only manually through AppAdmin.

Within the script you can check the queue depth (using a Get Reporting Statistic step) and then queue the call to an additional, preconfigured CSQ that has extra agents already logged in. All that has to be set up in advance though.

In my opinion UCCX needs an API for modifying the skills setup so that this sort of scenario can be dealt with effectively. You'd have to submit a feature request if you think that would be useful.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Then call in additional CSQ served at the new (and free) agents earlier than call in the main CSQ, that's the problem.

Hi Irina,

As far as I know its not possible, may be I am wrong here.

The changes in the Agent Skills \competency levels has to happen through UCCX Appadmin->RmCm page, but your requirement is kind of conditional check through script and based on the outcomes dynamic changes are needed at the skill\competency levels.

May be some experts in the community can give inputs here

Thanks,

Anand

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: