Helpful
Replies

Blended Agent - Outbound Option - ICM Upgrade 5 to 6

m.paolelli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I've upgraded my ICM from 5.0 to 6.0.

The Blended Agent is not working anymore (campaign manager, BAimport and dialer processes fail the socket connection).

Did anyone have a similar problem? And how did He/She correct it?

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

sali1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Although I haven't test it myself but I had some issues with my blended agent (outbound option configuration) too with ICM 6.0 SR1. Finally I figured out that I have to add/modify some registry settings in windows to make it work.

I am sorry that I am not a great help regarding your question.

Thanks

Syed Shahzad Ali

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Mario,

I've upgraded a number of outbound systems from 5 to 6 and not seen a problem with the BA Logger processes.

I have had problems with the Dialer against CCM 3.3(3) as it appears to need SR4 to be rock solid (we were preview dialing). SR4 was omitted from the latest software compatibility guide although this was noted in the previous guide.

Otherwise, I've been very happy with going to IPCC 6.0 for blended agent - for example, preview direct is a good enhancement.

What do you see in the Campaign Manager trace? Turn it up a bit and see what it says. Turn up the trace on the Node Manager and look at the arguments it's calling CampaignManager and see if it says anything in the failure.

The Campaign Manager has to get a SQL connection to the sideA_ba database - is that failing?

Regards,

Geoff