cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calabrio - Device Associations

jeremiah.cox2
Level 1
Level 1

I am using Calabrio to record agent PCCE -calls and desktops. My current request is for a non-agent line to be recorded for all calls. I have created the hoteling user, retention plan, and work flow. I am now attempting to associate the device.

The issue is when I go to Application Management - QM Configuration - Device Associations. No matter what search criteria I enter I get "No results." However, if I click the three dots and export devices I get a spreadsheet full of information.

Is there something that needs to be added for the device associations that appear in my export to show in the search pane?

4 Replies 4

You don't need to create a hoteling user if it is a CCE user that is already getting calls (unless I am misunderstanding your situation).
So if agent A who already is recorded but they have two lines 9one for ACD and one personal), no need to create hotel user, you just use the existing "regular" agent for recording.

Thank you Bill,

The line I want to record is not part of ACD with no agent. It is a phone used by inbound ambulances to coordinate Emergency Room resources. These conversations have to be recorded and stored for 8 years. I want to record all phone calls to and from the phone number and have them reviewable by management/legal.

Make sure that the device is associated in UCM to the Calabrio user. You should be able to find the entries(say SEP phone and Extension mobility profile for instance).

Thank you for the input. My issue was I did not have the top tenant assigned under the Associated Groups and Teams. Now I see the device assoications.