Views
Helpful
Replies

Calculating current wait duration in ACD scripts

Neel.N.Sheth_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm trying to use the "Current Wait Duration" field within the "CSQ IPCC Express" report object for the Get Reporting Statistic step and have some questions.  Does anyone know how this value is calculated?  I see that I can only store the value in an integer variable.  I get a value, but then don't know how to interpet it (ie. is the value in millisecs, secs, mins, etc.)  My hunch is that it is secs, but then I don't know how to use the Create Generated Prompt step to take the value and make it into a prompt which can be played back to my customers.

I'm using UCCX 8.0.2.  Has anyone tried to use this field in their ACD scripts?  I'm already using the "Position in Queue" field and that is working just fine.

Thanks

Neel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CWD is the number of seconds the contact has been waiting in queue.  Check your other post to see my answer about converting seconds to minutes/seconds.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CWD is the number of seconds the contact has been waiting in queue.  Check your other post to see my answer about converting seconds to minutes/seconds.