cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Detail report - DateTime field

avalheru
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone explain what this field represents?  Is it when the call hit our system?  Is it when the agent answered the call?  Is it when the call ended?

Do all these individual fields exist as I can't find them.  Is there a user guide that defines all the reporting fields?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It's when that leg of the call terminated. In the case of the agent leg it's when their portion of the call ended. If Wrap is enabled then it is after wrap is complete. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

It's when that leg of the call terminated. In the case of the agent leg it's when their portion of the call ended. If Wrap is enabled then it is after wrap is complete. 

That makes sense in what I"m looking at

In my reports, I don't see fields on when the call came into us or when it was answered by our agents so I need to look at getting those added

If you are talking about UCCE/PCCE then, on the agent let, you can subtract the duration from DateTime and that gives you a close indication (in most instances).

It does become tricky when including consults and such. You'll want to look at multiple calls by routercallkey/routercallkeyday and get an understanding of what a call actually goes through in your environment. 

Highly recommend the Data Schema doc and the Reporting Concepts guide. 

You didn't say if this is for CCE, CCX, or something else. If you can provide that, someone can likely post the link for the guide you might want to refer to.

@bill.king1  CUIC 12.6

Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Version 12.6(1) Build 12.6.1.10000.21

Hi, CUIC is used for both CCE and CCX, but assuming you have CCE, the database schema guide has every column in virtually every table documented. Here's the link
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_11_6_1/Reference/Guide/ucce_b_database-schema-handbook-for-cisco.html