cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Divert option

junp14
Level 1
Level 1

I am using UCCX and I wonder if I can create a script that will automatically divert the CRS to another number (other branch of our office) in case the whole call center is out-of-service. Please advise, thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

if the outage is down to a failure on the IPCCX I hardly see your script going to be able to work, in that case I would set the Forward on No answer on the UCM side for the CTI Route Point that handles incoming IPCCX calls.

If the issue is down to problems with the location, you could sure implement an emergency script redirecting all calls to a different number.

Regards,

Riccardo

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi there,

if the outage is down to a failure on the IPCCX I hardly see your script going to be able to work, in that case I would set the Forward on No answer on the UCM side for the CTI Route Point that handles incoming IPCCX calls.

If the issue is down to problems with the location, you could sure implement an emergency script redirecting all calls to a different number.

Regards,

Riccardo

Thanks very much for the reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: