Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I upgraded IPCCX from 4.0.2 to 4.0.4 using the BARS and new CDs. After the upgrade, File Manager show partial service. It doesn't seem to be affecting anything but does anyone know why this would go partial and what triggers it?

SAN J by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call Divert option

I am using UCCX and I wonder if I can create a script that will automatically divert the CRS to another number (other branch of our office) in case the whole call center is out-of-service. Please advise, thanks.

junp14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys.I use IPCC Enterprise with IVRs.The ICM script im having problem with is very simple:Calls comes in, Translation Route to IVR, user get a prompt to enter "1" or "2", after that i check with "Caller Entred Digit" and want to do "Requalify node...

I installed TTS software and configured MRCP TTS Provider on IPCC succesfully (the provider is "In Service" and the server is "Reachable"); but the command "Create TTS Prompt" doesn't work on IPCC script.Any idea about what is wrong? Thanks in advanc...

We have a customer deployment of IPCC Express 5.0 with Call Manager 5.XWe are trying to create a script where we have to manage agents with 3 different skill sets, lets say Skill A, B and C. Each agent has all the 3 skills A, B and C but with differe...

agup by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

sorry i am new in contact center i need to know if the cisco agent desktop software work with specific type of ip phones or it work with any ip phone model .second please i need any refrence that i can start from it to deploy contact center solution

If I run the Agent Detail Report for a specific ICD queue I get the number of calls that have been answered by the agents for a set queue. If I them run the Common skill contact service queue activity to get a summary of all the calls presented follo...

neilplatt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have some problems with this software version:1. Queue stats are not shown in CSD, but all the rest information does.2. Some Historical Reports can not be used because of XML problems, but they are the default ones.Does anybody know why they ar...

c-pinilla by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes