Environment:-ICM6.0+SR4

CCM 4.1(3)

QM

Script:

DN-->LAA-->skill group

|

TransRoutetoVRU->RunExtScript->QueuetoSG

Symptoms:-

1.If the Agent is in ready state ---->then the call hits the agent IP phone.

2.If the agent if not in Ready State -->Calls gets queued on to the VRU.

3.If the call is already queued on to VRU -->and then the agent changes the sate to Ready-->Call remains in the queue -->it dooes not hit the agent which is in ready state ready now.

any help greatly appricated.

thanks in advance

Chinmay

3 Replies 3

jond
Level 1
Level 1

I'm assuming that you don't have subskills defined, this would potentially pose a problem and it isn't recommended.

You need to verify you have two labels defined for the agent with routing clients configured for the CCM and the IVR. The Network VRU script used you queue musice configured in ICM should have Interruptible checked. This allows ICM to interrupt the IVR to route the call to the agent.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I got what was the problem.

The script was first pointing to RunVru and then Queue to skill group..I changed it to Queue to SkillGroup and then run VRU script.

regards

Chinmay

hi,sorry for reference your message without any notification

I got a similar problem,my ICM script is:

DN-->LAA-->skill group

|

RunExtScript->QueuetoSG

And my problem is:

when there is no agent ready,the call will be route to queue,and will be pick up as soon as any agents goes into ready mode.

But when there are agents in ready mode,the call can not be routed to the Agent phone directly, it will be sent into the queue first, and then picked out to the Ready agent.

During this period, the agent's status will become "Reserved"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: