Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

we did an installation from a CallManager 4.1(3)sr3a with a coresident IPCC Express 4.0(3)_Build080.Everything is working except, we have 4 strange phenomenons/Fault which seem to be linked:1. Every 20 seconds we see in the Windows eventvwr the messa...

Hi,Does any one know how to route a call based on the area code of the calling party. For example, I have an 800 number if someone calls this number from area code 404 they are routed/transformed to one phone number, if someone calls from area code ...

Hi,can anyone confirm that this is a behavor of the agent based routing (IPCCX 4.0(4) Premium): 1. In the script I have Select Resource step with following parametars: - Routing Target Type = Resource - Resource Target = AgentUserName <--------...

Does anyone know how to size of a call (in Kb) in the longest path? I mean, a Call that goes from MSC to the IVR (prerouting) and then to an agent (postrouting), transfered once, and finaly it is normaly ended. Is it possible to get this?

souzaan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an issue with Historical Reports : When I try to make an agent login/logout activity report, based on a CSQ, I have only one agent shown in the report although the CSQ is Ressource Group based and contain more than 10 agents.What may be ...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Will the network disconnection of the IPCC/IVR servers (a few hours) caused the ICM subsystem went PARTIAL_SERVICE?Is there a way to show alert in the form of sms/email, or warning message when the IVR encounters problems such as subsystem go...

eric.neoh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a main script and within the script I have a node that is "Run Ext. Script". There is a box next to that which shows a number "in-progress" and a number below which shows "abort". Can someone tell me what causes these aborts and how I can corr...

Has anybody had any experience with this application? We were planning on rolling it out with our existing ICM 6.0, but our upper management got word that is may either be shelved by Cisco or not up to snuff....any word/experiences? Thanks!

Since upgrading to IPCC Express 3.5.2 we are having a problem with a few agents. They login to CAD fine and then click on "Ready". Everything seems fine but 10 - 30 seconds later it automatically turns to "Not Ready". This only happens on 2 or 3 a...

James-R by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had an existing IPCC enterprise simplex setup. with ICM 6.0.Whe we tried to make duplex with additinal servers the Rogger A crashed.We rebuilt the whole IPCC enterprise duplex setup and reconfigured.We have the database of HDS is it possible to r...

robinbhai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 3.x versions of IPIVR had the ability to share a repository so you could manage scripts in one location. The 4.x version does not seem to have the ability to share the repository among serveral IPIVR servers. This increases the management of th...