cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call "stuck" in Voice CSQs - Team Summary page in Supervisor Desktop?

James Carlson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all. I am running UCCX v9.0.2. In Supervisor Desktop, it is showing that I have a call waiting in queue that has been there for over 18 hours:

I haven't seen this before and I believe this is just a glitch as it is not disrupting call flow. New calls are coming in and being answered by the Agents just fine.

Is there a way I can get rid of this or do I have to restart my UCCX servers? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is caused by violating rules in your AEF script file. For example, moving a call outside the Queued branch of a Select Resource step without first using the Dequeue step. You can either restart the MIVR engine or use the Clear Contact process within Real Time Reporting. If you chose the later option, ensure that you pick the correct contact! If you clear the wrong one, the system will drop a live caller.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is caused by violating rules in your AEF script file. For example, moving a call outside the Queued branch of a Select Resource step without first using the Dequeue step. You can either restart the MIVR engine or use the Clear Contact process within Real Time Reporting. If you chose the later option, ensure that you pick the correct contact! If you clear the wrong one, the system will drop a live caller.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: