Views
Helpful
Replies

Call routing to agents of different peripherals

santhivinnakota
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am having an issue when the call is supposed to route to an agent logged in to a different cluster and appreciate if I could get some help please.

1. I have created the ENT skill and added the skills of EMEA and US skill groups to it

2. My ICM script has a US number mapped and also an EMEA number mapped.

3. When the call comes from US GW and comes to US CVP and hit ICM and back to CVP, its picking the agent of US and call gets routed to him. ( As ATR and static routes configured within US fine).

4. But, when the EMEA agent logged in and longest idle, the call coming from UC GW is not getting routed to EMEA agent.

5. We did have the static route configured at SIP on the CVP call server of US to route to EMEA CUCM when the agent extn first four digits are xxxx( So, static route configured on US CVP server to pick agent of EMEA is configured...). 

6. Can someone help me which configuration I am missing? I am looking at the SIP trunks of CUCM to accept the calls coming from US CVP to EMEA CUCM....but so far no luck.

Thanks,

Santhi. 

3 Replies 3

santhivinnakota
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have configured the ATR to have the US CVP routing client and peripheral as CUCM of EMEA and call did land at the agent. So, this part started working good. But, agent goes to Reserved and ready state and cant accept the call. Could be partition/CSS issue as faced a few days back. Looking into it.

Thank you.

Could you paste the CVP logs, for the timestamp covering issue?

logs can be found at C:\Cisco\CVP\Logs\ (Both error and CVP log files).

There may be couple of reasons:

1. ATR misconfigired

2. CVP Static Routes misconfigured

3. CVP route properly configured but the SIP server group name does not match your EMEA CUCM enterprise cluster name.

4. EMEA CUCM SIP Trunk to CVP inbound CSS does not have access to agent partition.

5. codec mismatch 

Hi Chintan, Everything working now !!!!! The issue was a small wrong configuration in SIP trunk wrto choosing right CSS. Now, my all three cluster agents can take calls via PQs and ENT queues with no issues when call coming from US. Now, same exercise to repeat when call hits EMEA GW and agents sit in other locations to have the trunks configured etc. THANK YOU for all the help !!!!!