cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Studio Project Error - Cannot find class file java.util.Map$Entry

SANJ21
Level 1
Level 1

Uninstalled an old Call Studio v11.5 and installed new v12.5. Imported existing projects/scripts back and getting the following errors now. I did use a different folder for the install (c:\cisco\CallStudio12_5). There were some errors about not finding the library framework path which I was able to repoint within the properties of the project that made the errors go away. However, still running into this issue below (and attached) and not sure what is needed or where to make the change/update.

The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for java.util.Map$Entry. Fix the build path then try building this project.

Couldn't find anything else in the properties of this project that needs changing. I didn't update Java and Java SDK as they were already v8. Any ideas? TIA

2 Replies 2

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

You can NOT compile with java 8 in Call Studio 12.5 because the Eclipse version is too old and doesn't support it.

You'll have to install a newer version of Eclipse (or your favorite java editor) and import the Java projects into the newer Eclipse to compile.

Then you can copy the compiled code back into the Call Studio app for testing. This should fix your problem.

Be sure that you use the newer framework.jar and servlet-api.jar that come with the 12.5 version (directory CVP/VXMLServer/lib) instead of the 11.5 version.

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Check with CDN support https://www.cisco.com/go/cdn

Kostia
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: