Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Deploying CCB on UCCE 11.6. The CCB application is working but the problem I’m having is the Callback seems to be happening sooner than the EWT. Looking through the CallbackWait application, I don’t see any error there. Has anyone ever experienced th...

Hello Experts,I am having issues integrating SocialMiner 11.6 with an Exchange 2016. The UCCX version is 11.6When I press the Test Configuration button, I receive the following error message CSQs Configuration ErrorsEmail Username and Password do not...

Chrome: 70.0.3538.77 (64-bit) Cisco UCCX: 11.6.1.10000-51 (ES02-24)   Does Cisco Finesse run in current versions of the Google Chrome browser?  I can get it to open, but within tabs I run in to two issues. 1) Reports will not load 2) The Email / Chat...

Josh K. by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had this situation for a recent upgrade of UCCX 12.5 from 11.5 where the client was using the 300 agent profile. There is a note in the upgrade guide as for some reason Cisco have removed support for the 300 agent profile. For 100 agents profile, i...

Step 1. Configure a new user in Active Directory (AD) to be used in CUIC.Step 2. Assign Report Designer role to the AD user by the CUIC Administrator user. If you log in without Report Designer role, Reports option stays unavailable.Step 3. At this t...

Capture26.JPG Capture27.JPG Capture28.JPG Capture29.JPG