Views
Helpful
Replies

Call subflow didn`t work

juergen.weber
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I´m scripting callflows for our customer. The main callflows works. During a menu the caller press a digit and comes to subflows. The subflow standalone works also ok. But when I press3 during the menu, the call disconnects without going to the subflow.

call_Subflow.PNG

If I use a callredirect to a trigger with the subflow it works without any problems.

What is wrong. We using UCCX 9.0.2.10000-71.

Best regards

Juergen

4 Replies 4

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

I'm pretty new to CCX, but I've run into this with menu's when I forget to associate a connection with a dtmf digit.  In the menu properties on the 'filters' tab, select the connection and make sure your digit (looks like 3) is also selected.  What it sounds like is happening is that no connection/branch is being taken so it times out.  You can verify also by doing something (I use play prompts as a quick and dirty troubleshooting method) under the timeout or unsuccessful conditions to pinpoint where the problem is.  Others on the forum seem to prefer the reactive debug as a go-to troubleshooting mechanism but to each his own.

thanks,

will

Hello Will,

in the reactive debug I can see that the digit 3 is pressed and I'm coming to the tree in the DTMF-Menu. But nothing more.

So the triggering in the menu-Step seems alright.

Best regards

Juergen

You are not providing enough information..during the debug, when the session arrives at the SubFlow Step what happens? Does the Script "throw" and Exception? What is the Exception? Does it move past the step with no results as you are saying in the SubFlow?  You really need to provide more details..

Have you tried to Refresh the Application? I have had this issue happen and refresehed the applicaion and it started to work.