Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everybodyI deployed CCMP 9 in a UCCE solution.When run the database installer,it happened an error "there should be 10 timezones defined in TB_ADM_TIME_ZONE_CONFIG".When check the portal database,it did there were 10 timezones in the specific t...

hello guys I have a question that requires an answer as wel as an example if possible. I have a customer that wants to be able to do an self initiated prompt change in the script. Such as something like "we are closed today due to weather conditions,...

I've got a Call Redirect step under option 1 of a Menu.  When placed outside of the menu, it works fine.  When I move it under keypress 1 of the Menu, the 1 is sent along with the redirect.  This results in CXN getting extra dtmf.  I've worked around...

Hi,After the installation of CVP reporting server, I am unable to create the following CVP databases. •callback•ciscoadmin•cvp_dataWhile I looking into CiscoUnifiedCVPDB.log, I can see 329: Database not found or no system permission.ThanksSuresh

usasanth1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes