Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallGUID if call is answered by Agent

Hello All,

I need some help regarding CallGUID, i have UCCE 11.5 , if a call is not answered by agent the call GUID is inserted in the Termination_Call_Detail, if the call is answered the CallGUID becomes NULL, however, i can very few calls where the call GUID is presented with Agent ID if the call disposition is 1, any idea if this normal? anyway i can always display the CallGUID no matter what happened to the call?

Amer

#CCE

#CallGUID

#HDS

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Basudev_Cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Amer,

What I understood from your query is, you want to know CallGUID should be available or not in the TCD leg where agent has answered the call. So when the agent answers the call, your CUCM PIM presented in the Peripheral ID and you should never have any CallGUID in that leg. rather if you search with the RCKD and RCK of that call, you can see the CallGUID in the above of CUCM PIM leg where VRU PIM involves.

And you saw a few calls with CallGUID with AgentID where CD value is 1. so CD=1 represents as Abandoned in Network which means the call did not routed the call to the Agent but got abandoned/ dropped before reaching the agent and then the call routed to next agent. That is why you saw the CallGUID on them.

Let me know if that clears your doubts otherwise I have to dig into it more.

Cheers,

Basudev 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Basudev_Cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Amer,

What I understood from your query is, you want to know CallGUID should be available or not in the TCD leg where agent has answered the call. So when the agent answers the call, your CUCM PIM presented in the Peripheral ID and you should never have any CallGUID in that leg. rather if you search with the RCKD and RCK of that call, you can see the CallGUID in the above of CUCM PIM leg where VRU PIM involves.

And you saw a few calls with CallGUID with AgentID where CD value is 1. so CD=1 represents as Abandoned in Network which means the call did not routed the call to the Agent but got abandoned/ dropped before reaching the agent and then the call routed to next agent. That is why you saw the CallGUID on them.

Let me know if that clears your doubts otherwise I have to dig into it more.

Cheers,

Basudev 

Hello Basudev ,

Okay , good stuff, its becoming more clearer now.

So basicly the CallGUID is only tied to the CVP routing PIM, CUCM routing PIM doesnt include the Call GUID, so if i want to save it i guess the only way is to map it to a peripheral variable to be used later.

The question that i have is, lets say the call was routed to agent and agent didnt pickup the phone, the target requery started and the call was sent back to the queue and to another agent, which means that the call returned back to the CVP PIM for queueing till the second agent picks up the phone, the question is will that CallGUID changes? or the CallGUID will remain the same?

Amer

Hi Amer,

If the call routed to Next available agent due to RONA then the CallGUID will not be changed and it will be remains the same.

Hope this helps !!

Cheers,

Basudev

***Please rate helpful posts***

Thank you very much.

Amer
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: