Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

we are planning to upgrade our contact center applications and call manager. the current applications are as below,UCCX - 10.6.1 upgrading to 11.6.2QM 10.5.1 upgrading to 11.5.1Socialminer -10.6.1 upgrading to 11.6.2CUCM - 10.5.1 upgrading to 11.5.1 ...

Hello Experts,I have been having an issue for several months and I don't seem to understand why this is happening.Some days the Aborted Rejected Call Detail Report shows that we have more than 100 aborted calls and they are all destined to a single C...

Is there a way through CUIC or an SQL query on the AW/HDS server of CCE to extract all call types? I simply need an Excel sheet of all CTs for documentation purposes, but can't find a way to get them out without a ton of manual work. We're specifical...

Hello All, Agent and customer are talking then agent make a conferance call to another application(script) then we collect some data and assing them into the call variable , after the script was terminated , we are not able to see call veriable on ag...