cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls being rejected with CTI failure / timeout

alexmorrison
Level 1
Level 1

I have UCCX 8.5.1.11002-22 deployed with UCM 8.5.1.13900-5.

This is a new installation.

The site is experiencing a high number of Rejected calls. I getting a mixture of two errors:

ABLISHED]->HELD; nested exception is:  com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: Cti request timed out

and

Reject: Trigger Failed

When this starts almost 50% of calls hit this error, and is only recoverable by restarting the UCCX Engine. I have synch'd the JTAPI versions and no changes have been made. I have also checked the checked CTI Ports and CTI Route points and all are registered and configured.

Has anyone else seen a similar issue with UCCX 8.5?

Regards,

Alex

5 Replies 5

alexmorrison
Level 1
Level 1

On scrolling through the logs I see a high number of the CTI timeouts when attempting to take the call off hold (while in the queue)

I noticed that the MoH Media Server had Multi-casting enabled. I have disabled. Does anyone know if this could potentially be related as I believe multi-casting is not supported with UCCX.

Thanks,

Alex

I am also having this issue with a customer. Did you ever resolve the issue?

Hi Alex,

Did you resolve this issue as we are having a similar problems with a customer of ours?

Thanks

Oli

Hi All,

Is there any reason for this issue? I'm getting aborted calls with the different messages like "com.cisco.wfframework.obj.WFMaxExecutedStepsExceededException: No. of executed steps: 1000" and "
ABLISHED]->HELD; nested exception is: com.cisco.jtapi.PlatformExceptionImpl: Cti request timed out". 

Is there any reason for this in the script?

Regards

You see this because the call was in the script long enough to hit the default 1000 step limit.  You can go into System > System Parameters and increase the Max Number of Executed Steps value.  Once you increase the number, restart the CCX Engine on the nodes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: