cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I block phone from use unless agent logs into CTIOS desktop?

RaymonKhan
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to prevent a phone from being used to dial or recieve calls unless the agent logs in successfully to our CTIOS desktop?

3 Replies 3

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

no, not by default.

However, if you are into some CTI OS programming, you can tie an action to the login event of a particular agent: this action would be changing the CSS on the specified DN using AXL.

G.

Hi,

as Gergely already said, it can't be done by default. But 2Ring has already working solution for such cases and I am pretty sure that it can be modified based on your needs.

Concretely, this is one module of PHONE SERVICES product and it's called PhoneLock and the main idea is to change the CSS (for line as well as for phone) by one click on phone.

So if you are interested in or want to know more, just let me know or go to http://www.2ring.com/newJuice.

HTH

Martin

Pranjol Saikia
Level 4
Level 4

MARS Agent's Phone Keypad Lock

Contact Center users dial out/call customers using Cisco CAD / Finesse application UI.

The outbound call initiated from the CAD application is dialed out through the agents desk Cisco IP Phone.

Often as a process the Agents are instructed that they should not dial out calls (Personal/official) manually using the phone keypad.However this is seen to be often violated by agents.

Parsec's Agent Phone Keypad Lock application achieves the following requirement:

The agents should be able to dial out numbers initiated only from the CAD application.

The agent should not be able to dial out any phone number(internal/external) manually using the keypad of the Cisco IP Phone.

For further details please write to

info@parsec-tech.com