cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can supervisor receive dialog notification of team membes?

prcjhk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm developing realtime monitoring program of finesse using xmpp client.

My app logged in to finesse xmpp server as supervisor and subscribing all teams.

And successfully receive agent state change event message of team members, but could'nt receive dialog notification message.

I need to receive this message.

prcjhk_0-1689725104415.png

Help me please.

Sorry, I'm not good at English.

Thanks everyone~

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

realexan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @prcjhk ,

You should explicitly subscribe(and unsubscribe when done with) to the 'Dialogs' nodes(topics) for each agent to get notifications for dialog events. The 'Dialogs' node for any user is '/finesse/api/User/<user-id>/Dialogs'.

Please be aware that there could be performance impacts if you start subscribing to all the dialogs of all the users. You would even be getting multiple notifications with essentially the same data when there are calls involving multiple agents.

Regards,

Renjith Alexander

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

realexan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @prcjhk ,

You should explicitly subscribe(and unsubscribe when done with) to the 'Dialogs' nodes(topics) for each agent to get notifications for dialog events. The 'Dialogs' node for any user is '/finesse/api/User/<user-id>/Dialogs'.

Please be aware that there could be performance impacts if you start subscribing to all the dialogs of all the users. You would even be getting multiple notifications with essentially the same data when there are calls involving multiple agents.

Regards,

Renjith Alexander

Thankyou for your quick reply.

Your answer is always very helpful for me

Have a good day. Goddbye~ ( ^ o ^ )