Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't access UCCX appadmin page. Services all stuck at starting

Were running CUCM 10.5 and CUCX 10.5 Pub and Sub and suddenly I was having this issue not being  able to login to UCCX Sub CLI.

Command Line Interface is starting up, please wait ...

Welcome to the Platform Command Line Interface

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:470)
        at java.lang.Integer.<init>(Integer.java:660)
        at com.cisco.platform.install.ihardware.Hardware.getDiskSize(Hardware.java:319)
        at sdMain.main(sdMain.java:764)

Tried to use the recovery iso and I was now able to login to CLI (after waiting for a while, not sure if the recovery fixed the issue)and tried to start the services and it is just looping in starting. I ran utils service list and I am seeing that all services are stuck in starting state.

save.jpg

Any help would be most appreciated :)

5 Replies 5

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
If they do not start up after another clean reboot - It would be time to call TAC.

I have restarted after booting the recovery iso and file system check and still happening. Do I need to reboot again the UCCX sub?

TAC wont support me. I think the application is now out of support t but we have renewed the contract of the physical server itself UCS-C240-M3 rack server until December 31, 2021

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Can you ping or ssh to the server? What does "show network eth0 detail" show you?

Yes I can ssh to UCCX sub. When going to CLI I got this error before

Command Line Interface is starting up, please wait ...

Welcome to the Platform Command Line Interface

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:470)
        at java.lang.Integer.<init>(Integer.java:660)
        at com.cisco.platform.install.ihardware.Hardware.getDiskSize(Hardware.java:319)
        at sdMain.main(sdMain.java:764)