Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot see uploaded scripts in UCCX8

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I have a customer with UCCX 8.0.2.11002-3 running on a single server.

I have a problem that script files that I save to the server are not listed in Applications > Script Management and do not appear in the drop down list of available scripts when creating a Cisco Script Application.

I have tried saving the files to the server from the script editor application and uploading them using the AppAdmin web interface. Both methods seem to save the scripts and if I try to save another script with the same name I get a message that a script with that name already exists.

Does not know why the scripts are not being listed? 

3 Replies 3

usahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Hello James,

Make sure you validate the script before uploading, also you can go to UCCX service ability and verify if Application manager or other services are in partial service.

are you using the editor which is instaled using the same version of UCCX 8.x ?

you can also try downloading a script which is already uploaded and rename it then upload it agian using appaadmin if thats goes fine then there may be some issues in the script you are trying to upload.

Thanks-

James

Per TAC, it is due to a bug and Cisco will release a ptach to fix it.  You can get around this buy ziping the script and then uplaoding it.

Hi,

Thanks for the response - I will try it when I am next at the customer site.