cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCE 10.5 - Agent or Customer hangup?

jc12
Level 1
Level 1

I'm looking for a good way to tell if the customer or the agent is hanging up.  I believe looking into the termination call detail table for the call disposition can give me an idea but not exactly sure.

Anyone know of a good way to prove this?

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Correct. In the TCD, CallDisposition = 52 represents the agent released the call.

Regards,
Geoff

Just to add on what Geoff already suggested,what i have seen is that the call disposition 52 is quite generic from ICM perspective.

It says called party disconnected when routing client is CVP, so in essence it counts up when the outbound call from CVP is disconnected by Called Party (i.e Agent Leg, VRU leg is some case and other outbound calls).

We had seen we get CD 52 when Send to VRU node fails from result of VXML gateway is disconnecting the VRU leg calls due to some reason.

All you need to do is to write powerful query to find out agent specific legs from TCD and count on them.

Yes, that's true. You do need to know what you are doing with TCD queries. Make sure the leg has a SkillTargetID set.

Regards,
Geoff

Thank you both for the assistance.  When I query the TCD table on the agent leg (record with the AgentSkillTargetID present) I don't see any disposition code 52 but I do see a couple code 6 and code 14.

Based on what I see in the DB schema PDF, 6 - Abandoned Agent Terminal indicates that the customer hung up while on hold, and 14 - Disconnect/drop handled other indicates the call was handled by a non-agent such as voicemail.

I ran my own test.  When the rep puts the caller on hold and either the agent or the customer hangs up, its marked with code 6.

In the case of code 14 I'm not sure how this would be possible as the rep is set up for auto answer with headset.  So I just want to grasp how this would happen other than voicemail.  I think the agent may be transferring the customer to another cluster so in that case code 14 would make sense.

I attached a txt file with my result from the query of the agent leg in question.