Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMP Report Upload Issue

hassanalirazi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing an issue while updating reports in CCMP verion 8.5. when i try to upload the report it gives the error.

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: The permissions granted to user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' are insufficient for performing this operation. ---> Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.AccessDeniedException: The permissions granted to user 'NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE' are insufficient for performing this operation.

I know it has something to do with the NETWORK SERVICE user but i dont know how to give proper rights to this user.

I

have created a role in Report Manager for this user but i am unable to edit it as this user does not show.

Regards

Hassan

4 Replies 4

shirpati
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hassan,

I an not sure what is causing this but would be worth to check the "Granting the Network Service Account Access to Reporting Services" on pg 13

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/cisco_management_portal/cmp8_5/installation/guide/ccmp852ig.pdf

Shirish

Hi Shirish

Thanks it worked i was actually using version 8 installation guide and it had defined the procedure in a different way thanks

Hassan

Shirish

I have uploaded the reports and they are showing in CCMP but i am facing another issue maybe you can help with that when i run the report it gives the following error.

An error has occured in the application. This event has been logged and will be addressed by the site administrator. We appreciate your patience.

The following issue number has been assigned to this issue:{d13ce13b-ff7e-4697-a053-6c081b6af4cb}

Contact your system's administrator for further assistance.

Thanks

Hassan

Hi Hassan,

did you find solution to your problem?

An error has occured in the application. This event has been logged and will be addressed by the site administrator. We appreciate your patience.

The following issue number has been assigned to this issue:{d13ce13b-ff7e-4697-a053-6c081b6af4cb}

Contact your system's administrator for further assistance

regards,

Sandeep