Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX editor 8.0 scripting help needed

Hello,

I need to know if it is possible to play more than one wav file inside on menu only (the prompt tab can define more than one P[wav.wav]) like P[1.wav + 2.wav+etc..]? is it possible or i need to find a software to combine all the wav files into one and play it ?

Thanks

Amer                  

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Use the 'Create Prompt Container' step. Choose Concatenation, Add in all the prompts you want to include in your menu to the prompts field, and then choose your output prompt (a Prompt variable). Then use this prompt variable in your menu step.

Brian

please rate helpful posts.

View solution in original post

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I believe you can use the same logic in the menu script to concatenate 2 or more prompts just fine.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

Use the 'Create Prompt Container' step. Choose Concatenation, Add in all the prompts you want to include in your menu to the prompts field, and then choose your output prompt (a Prompt variable). Then use this prompt variable in your menu step.

Brian

please rate helpful posts.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I believe you can use the same logic in the menu script to concatenate 2 or more prompts just fine.

HTH,

Chris

So P[1.wav] + P[2.wav] + P[3.wav] .... in the menu step should work too then.

Hello Brian and Chris,

Thank you both for your answers, i tried the container and it is working perfectly, thanks.

Amer