Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer that just placed an order for 12 more UCCE Seats. Can someone explain to me how we get the license ahead of receiving the paper copy. I am curious if we can access the PAK code electronically.Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

mikebur by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX Experts,I am attempting to do web service integration in the CCX script. I tried using Axis 2 - Version 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 (tried with both) to create stub classes and thereby developing my client code. I am invoking the methods in my client code f...

Have a strange issue - downloaded the supervisor desktop from the server and installed it.  During startup when it does the update check, I get an error that says:Please update your Application:  Version on server: 8.5.1.111, Version on desktop 8.5.1...

blcase by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how do I get a soft copy of script steps / contents?  When selecting print - can only print to a machine.  Have not been able to copy the script steps  (contents) to a Word or text file.  If I choose the box in the Print screen  of "print to file' .....

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Have typical situation. I have a UCCE 9.02 setup(still under implementation) using hardphones,We are using the setup for an Outbound Dialer.Once the call is over the agent is put into a Wrap up state for 5 mins (300 secs..though configurable). Onc...

We are running into an issue when replace either a phone or computer(using IPCC). When try to swap out a PC and install a new PC with a new MAC address and setup the IPCC back on the PC so the user can log into agent we get an error. We change the MA...

I tried downloading a local copy of the cisco agent desktop from our UCCX but it doesn't seem to work after the installation.  But if i run the install from the UCCX server it does work.  It seems that running the install from UCCX server configures ...

Hello, We have the following requirements and need some other ideas/experiences :   1 - What is the best way to use click-to-call from an internal web page displayed in the CAD integrated browser ? Does the Hyperlink Dialing feature can do that, i...

Dear Networkers/ Voipers,We have UCCX servers v 8.5.We need to add IVR ports (not agents !) I can't find the part number for IVR ports to order.Can you please help me with this part number? I checked the ordering guide and couln"t find a part nulmber...