Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Script failing

jherlitzke
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a customer using ccx for their incoming call distribution.  They currently have it configured that if an agent is not available, it rolls to an overflow and rings desk phones.  We are changing this so it just queues the callers.

I took the current script and only changed one section.  Under "Select Resource" under the queued section, I removed the over flow and added items for queueing.  Now, when I upload script and update application, it kills off all calls.  When you call the number it just states, "we are experiencing a system problem".  I have reviewed this script and recreated a couple to no luck.

I wanted to see if anyone out there is a script writing rock star, that can find where my mistakes are?  I have zipped my script and attached to this ticket, as there isn't any customer identifying information on it.  

Thank you,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If you validate the script in the editor does it give you any errors? I suspect you might be doing your edits on an editor which doesn't match your customer's UCCX or there's something deeper going on. If you download the script and upload it again does it experience the same failure?

david

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

If you validate the script in the editor does it give you any errors? I suspect you might be doing your edits on an editor which doesn't match your customer's UCCX or there's something deeper going on. If you download the script and upload it again does it experience the same failure?

david

OK, you were on to something with that.  I downloaded the script editor for the version they are using.  Started over with editing script, and when doing so, I found I was missing some variables.  At this point, I have it working, it is just my initial prompt and queue position that I need to fix, but, yeah that was helpful advice.  Thank you

Glad to hear that helped you out. I’ve seen some editor versions not have issues, but as a  best practice always download the version straight from the server before doing any edits.

david

Yeah, I also forgot the validate test option.  That was very helpful....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: