Helpful
Replies

CCX Script Menu Step Question?

Matthew Martin
Level 5
Level 5

Hello All,

UCCX Version: 8.5.1

I currently have a Menu Step setup in my Script that has only one number mapped in the filter tab. I was wondering if there was a way to NOT have the prompt stop playing unless they click only that one number, in this case dialing "1". If the user enters "1" the recording stops and redirects their call somewhere, which is what I want. But, if they hit any other number during the prompt the unsuccessful branch of the Menu step gets executed stopping the recording, which is what I don't want.

So is there anyway to make it so nothing happens during the playing of the prompt of the Menu step unless they click "1" ONLY..?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Matt

2 Replies 2

Arundeep Nagaraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Matt,

In the case the step hits timeout/unsuccessful step then loop it back to the Menu Step. I haven't taken a look at the script editor to provide the exact screenshot but it would something like this below:

Label - Menu

Menu (Play Prompt with filter 1)

- DTMF 1 - Call Redirect

- Unsuccessful

- Go To Menu

- Timeout

- Go to Menu

Flush the Input buffer and ensure that the other options are set accordingly for your requirement.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Arundeep

Hey Arundeep, thanks for the reply!

Right, but if I did that wouldn't it start playing the prompt all over again? If so, what I was trying to accomplish was basically, "Do not interrupt the prompt unless "1" is pressed."

So for example, if the User hits 0 or 2 through 9, then don't do anything and continue playing the prompt...

Does that make sense?

Thanks Again for the reply, much appreciated!

Thanks,
Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: