cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Script to search UDS using ANI

Jrod Alley
Level 1
Level 1

Our goal is to match the ANI(corporate cell phone and/or corporate phone, both are stored in uds) to a uds record so we can pull the e-mail address of the caller and follow up via e-mail or another application that uses the e-mail address as it's required variable to call upon. If UDS is not the route happy to explore other options.

We're running into an issue where querying the uds with "number" returns no results and "numberlast" will not return a singular result. No matter the amount of digits used with "numberlast" it only every queries the last 4 digits of numbers that exist in uds. Also, because we format numbers in uds with "+" to allow for click to dial the search using "number" never returns a result. If I add a number without the leading "+" I can get a singular result but this is not an attainable configuration change. 

The attached are script examples for similar asks that were provided by people on the Community Boards but neither worked completely.

1 Reply 1

Jrod Alley
Level 1
Level 1

This was a lot simpler than I imagined it being. In case anyone else runs into something similar just strip out the first character and join the replacement Ascii character using the below logic where the sAsciiNumber variable is defined as "%2b"

JrodAlley_0-1664830225070.png

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: