cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR problem

kolkatagtc
Level 1
Level 1

I find that there's no data populating from Feb21st in the CDR Database in CCM 4.0 which I am using.

Need help.

8 Replies 8

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

1. Go to your CallManager Publisher browse to C:\Program Files\Cisco\CDR\Call Detail\CDR

2. Do you see a bunch of files in there? If so, go to CM Serviceability page (http://x.x.x.x/CCMService/main.asp) > Tools > Control Center > Select Publisher > and restart "CDR Insert Service"

3. If there AREN'T files backed up in that directory to the Subscriber and Restart the following services:

Cisco Database Layer Monitor

Cisco RIS Data Collector

That should fix it.

These settings are there. There are files minute wise in the Subscriber's CDR directory. But there are no records coming in the Publisher CDR Database. I have restarted the services also and then tried to take out the Gateway Utilization "Day of the Week" but still it says that there's no data after 21st Feb. I dont know why. All settings in Enterprise Parameter's are checked and all are fine but still the reports are not working.

Are there files in the publishers CDR Directory (C:\Program Files\Cisco\Call Detail\CDR)?

No, there's no files in the CDR Directory in the Pub but there's files generated and stored minute wise in the Subscriber's CDR Directory.

No, there's no files in the CDR Directory in the Pub but there's files generated and stored minute wise in the Subscriber's CDR Directory.

Hi Adignan,

Any other parameters which we need to check. Its still not working....

Can the subscribers reach the UNC path specified in the Enterprise parameters? Does this NT share (which is configured on c:\Program Files\cisco\CallDetail) have the correct permissions on the share and on the securities tab?

Hi,

The permissions are proper. But how could i go for checking that the Sunscribers whether reach the UNC path ?

Thanks