cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changed in HotEvents Strings with VVB11.6

jimmy jain
Level 4
Level 4

I Observed , Hotevent's Strings got changed with VVB .

below is the list i Observed,

Is there a document or something , where i can find a complete list of changed events ?

HotEventNameEvent String in 9.5Event String in 11.6
NoResourceErrorerror.noresourceerror.badfetch.http
CallDisconnecttelephone.disconnect.hangupconnection.disconnect.hangup

VXML Application Debug Logs for disconnect Event :-

------ Request HTTP Arguments with IOS Browser------

Parameter Name = "audium_vxmlLog"  Parameter Value #0 = "|||audio_group$$$initial_audio_group^^^0"

Parameter Name = "audium_hotevent"  Parameter Value #0 = "CallDisconnect"

------ Request HTTP Arguments with VVB------

Parameter Name = "audium_vxmlLog"  Parameter Value #0 = "|||audio_group$$$initial_audio_group^^^0"

Parameter Name = "audium_type"  Parameter Value #0 = "connection.disconnect"

Parameter Name = "audium_action"  Parameter Value #0 = "hangup"

--------- VoiceXML Response --------

20 Replies 20

Hi Jimmy,

Quick question, did you ever manage to get the call or any data sent back to ICM? we've been trying to apply the above workarounds and although Paul's onCallEnd class is called successfully, in our case the call never makes it to ICM and it shows disconnected VRU.

We tried a few ways but either we hit the looping issue with VVB or we don't see the call exiting the Run External script on ICM.

do you remember exactly what you used to pass the call to the disconnect handler application (was it an application transfer or a sub dialogue invoke) and did you have the onCallEnd class on the main CVP app or on the sub dialogue app?

regards,

Unai

When the caller disconnects, control won't return to the script and you can't do anything after the Run Ext Script but the variables set in the custom end call class should be written to the DB.

Thanks Paul,

What I was trying to do was to set a calltype passed back to ICM on one of the FromExtVXML elements (I can't test this now but I'm almost sure I got this working in 11.5 a year or so ago using your onCallEnd class however I might be wrong).

one last thing, by DB do you mean the ICM db or CVP? and I'm assuming if you mean ICM I will need to make the FromExtVXML variables persistent right? or is there another table I could reference to get the fromExtVxml values returned back from CVP?

regards,

Unai

Yes, that's correct, the ICM database will have the ECCs populated provided they're marked as persistent.  Unfortunately, on a disconnect, because the script doesn't resume, you don't have the opportunity to move the FromExtVXML data to other call variables that would be easier to access later in the DB.

Paul

Thanks Paul!

I've just tested it by making the FromExtVXML variables persistent and I can see the data passed back on the Termination_Call_Variable table so although I can't set the calltype I'll be able to build some custom reports joining the values to the TCD table.

Thanks for your help!

regards,

Unai

Hi Janine.

Where do you send the call after the Form01 element?  It's not in the screenshot.  Is it an app modifier or??  I am just trying to play some prompts then disconnect the caller without using ICM or it going back to the original VXML app source it transferred from.