Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Not Ready Call Overlaps

Blacker025
Level 1
Level 1

UCCE 11.6

Finesse 11.6.1.10000-30

In the past 2 days we have had issues with users going into  Not Ready - Call overlay.

this has happened a couple times a day for no apparent reason.   It will happen to a group of users, and then they recover.

When you look up the message call overlap I found.

Not Ready - Call Overlap

Agent was set to Not Ready state because the agent was routed two consecutive calls that did not arrive.

So this makes it look like the agent had some calls that tried to route to them and did not get to them.

Our agents are Autoanswer, so no RONA.

Any thoughts on a cause, or where to look for clues.

thank you

18 Replies 18

Hello Joze,

There is a Cisco bug going on there for this issue.
But, I have found a root cause. It was a timeout with rest call through IP IVR script.

If the Rest service is not available the rest node takes like 50 seconds, even when your timeout value is set to 5000ms.

You can't find this stuff in ICM script monitor as the call will flow to other nodes without waiting for the VRU script node.

Just remove that VRU node and it should fix it.
For the http integration try using custom JAR or XML.

I had similar issue, it seemed to be a routing issue to an agent extension.
In my case the dialed number pattern that covers the affected agent extension was carrying the old prefix instead of new prefix to CUCM, so changing the new prefix in CVP Console for this dialed number was enough to solve the problem.
Please verify the below settings.

1. Check the TP on CUCM, should match with prefix pattern coming from CVP
2. Check CVP Dialed Number Pattern for those extension numbers to cucm
3. If you have cusp - check Route Tables for extension to cucm

Gents,

In my Call OverLap case, two DNs were made on CUCM. I removed one of the unused Device Name (to which the Line was assigned), and the Call Landed on the agent.

Hope that Helps !!

Best Regards,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer

durraze khan
Level 1
Level 1

Gents,

I have faced same behavior and in my case. Same Line was associated to two Devices. Removed the Line from unused device and it worked.

I hope that this helps !!

BR,

Durraze Khan

UCCE Support Engineer
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: