Helpful
Replies

[PCCE 11.6] ( Outbound Option IVR ) The Call is disconnect after answer

JIMMY18
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

Please help to solve this problem.

I use PCCE 11.6 lab only with : Rogger, AWDB, CVP OAMP, Finesse, CUIC, VVB, Voice Gateway.

I can user outbound option with mode AgentBase, but when use mode IVR. After the customer answer the call, it is disconnected

Thanks,

Jimmy.

10 Replies 10

Did you complete the additional steps that are required if you're doing a Transfer to IVR campaign vs. an agent-based campaign. Changes are required on the gateway, within CVP, etc.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_11_6_1/maintenance/Guide/pcce_b_pcce-features-guide-11-6/pcce_b_pcce-features-11-6_chapter_01000.html

Hi 

If its new configuration please check the below

1. Just verify the routing type

Check Dialed Number String * Routing Type is correct ( Outbound Voice)

1. Add the MR Label Dial-peer for IVR based dialer configuration

dial-peer voice 234 voip

description **IVR Based Campaign Label**

destination-pattern 6661111000T

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:CVP IP

voice-class codec 1

voice-class sip rel1xx supported "100rel"

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

1. Create route patter for 66661* to CVP ( if cusp deployment)

Ram.S

Regards,
Ram.S

Yes, I configured like that, but it did not work. Where can I get log to show this error ?

Thanks,
Jimmy.

HI,

Thanks for your reply, I configured like document, but it did not work. Where can I get logs to show the error ?

Thanks,

Jimmy.

You'll want to look at the usual places:

-Do you see the call in Router Log Viewer?

-Do you see an error for the call in RLV?

-Do you see the call hit your UCCE routing script?

-Do you see the call hit your VXML application or whatever you're doing in the routing script?

-Do you see an entry in your VXML application for the call if/when it makes it there?

The issue can be in many places, so you need to follow the call point by point. There's no one place that this could be.

Hi bill.king1,

I see the error log on Dialer[pcce]_baDialer ( PG Server ), after that, the PG sends byte to voice gateway.

Can you help to solve this problem ?

Thanks,

Jimmy.

Jimmy,

Open TAC case, we will help you.
PG doesn’t communicate with GW

Thank Konstantin Vaksin,

I will raise this case to TAC.

What was the root cause, what was missing?

Jimmy, we would need more than this, like I mentioned previously, are you seeing the call hit the script? Do you see errors/entries in those places, etc.? To me, if it is calling the customer but then hangs up, the call isn't going from the gateway to CVP, so this is why you'd need to check the steps that were mentioned earlier.

If you send a picture of the script for instance after a bad call, that will help illustrate where the issue might be.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: