Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse Not Ready Call Overlaps

Blacker025
Level 1
Level 1

UCCE 11.6

Finesse 11.6.1.10000-30

In the past 2 days we have had issues with users going into  Not Ready - Call overlay.

this has happened a couple times a day for no apparent reason.   It will happen to a group of users, and then they recover.

When you look up the message call overlap I found.

Not Ready - Call Overlap

Agent was set to Not Ready state because the agent was routed two consecutive calls that did not arrive.

So this makes it look like the agent had some calls that tried to route to them and did not get to them.

Our agents are Autoanswer, so no RONA.

Any thoughts on a cause, or where to look for clues.

thank you

18 Replies 18

Wow, have never seen this before. Check your logs and look for timing issues. Maybe there's a delay on messaging.

david

That is strange.

How are your agents set up, single line for ACD only?

How are the calls sent to them (i.e. skill group, single step PQ, multistep PQ, etc.)?

And you say it happens to groups of agents. Do they agents share any commonalities (i.e. same PQ/skill, same UCM sub, etc.)?

Agents are setup with a Single ACD line only.

We do PQ's and it seems to happen across them with no rhyme or reason.

In the CVP Error logs I do find the following statement.

[product_name=CVP][subsystem_exception_info=][tid=pool-1-thread-339-SIP-7991340][version_number=CVP_11_6_1_0_0_0_329]: Information associated with the following logged exception [id:9007]
46839779: 10.150.254.54: Aug 06 2018 10:14:14.191 -0500: %CVP_11_6_SIP-3-SIP_CALL_ERROR: CALLGUID = 0FC6C26E98C211E895A8641225DBD800 LEGID = 105FF47E-98C211E8-AA32C000-6EEA29B1 - [INBOUND]: Error connecting to the Label 17772172351 [id:5004]
46839780: 10.150.254.54: Aug 06 2018 10:14:14.191 -0500: %CVP_11_6_SIP-3-EXCEPTION_INFO: %[build_date=Jul 26, 2017 1:45 AM][build_type=rel][exception=java.io.IOException: DsSipClientTransactionImpl.DsSipClientTransactionImpl: can't connect to SIP server: ConnectionWrapper.check: can't establish connection

It appears that there is a drop in communcation that causes the issue.

But from what to what?

Would think it would be between CVP and the phone as Label 17772172351, 17772172351 is the agent ACD line.  

Am I reading it wrong, is it between CVP and Finesse on agent desk top?

I don't control the network, and would need to be able to bring something back to look at.

I have attached the full log.

Agent is 17772172351

Time of reported error was around 10:15.   Above error was found at 10:14

Any thoughts would be helpful.

We are still expecing this issue.

Our Vendor has been enaged, as well as Cisco Tac

Will update once we have more information.

It can be noted that the CVP logs do show

can't connect to SIP server: ConnectionWrapper.check: can't establish connection

Did you get a reply from TAC about this issue? I'm experiencing similar issues.

Did you get any answer from TAC? what was the resolution please?

Thank you

I am also facing the same issue for few agents. Do you have any solution on this ?

PCCE 11.6.1 without RONA and Auto answer.

Regards,
Ram.S

issue has been fixed. Please verify the below settings.

1. Check the extension range added in ICM agent traget rule
2. Check CVP Dialed Number Pattern for those extension numbers to cucm
3. if you have cusp - check Route Tables for extension to cucm

Regards,
Ram.S

Any update on this as we have the same issue with finesse 11.6

We had exactly same issue as described in ‎08-06-2018 01:52 PM update.  We engaged TAC and after lots of log analysis session, they have arrived to conclusion that the network between Ingress GW and agent phone (IP communicator in our case) is dropping packets or is congested which causes calls to be not delivered to agent's extension, when agent is reserved.

Our network team analysed various network paths between Ingress GW and set of agents and found out bulk of IPv6 packets generated by a rouge switch connected in training rooms by someone.

I am not saying this is the solutions for this problem, it can be different for other cases; but this may help to look towards a specific dimension.

Hello,
I am getting exactly same issue, but we have IP IVR in deployment.
I've already opened a TAC case and getting the logs right now.
Did you find any solution for this issue?

i had same issue and i solved it now, it seemed to be a routing issue to the agent extension.
in my case the dialled number pattern that covers the affected agent extension was pointing to the Gateway instead of the CUCM, so changing the static route in CVP for this dialled number was enough to solve the problem.

finally, the points below are relevant to follow:
1. Check the extension range added in ICM agent traget rule
2. Check CVP Dialed Number Pattern for those extension numbers to cucm
3. if you have cusp - check Route Tables for extension to cucm

good luck !

Thank you for your response. I have passed this along to my colleagues as I am no longer working on this :).

Hi Albert,

I have the same issue about Cisco Finesse Ready Call Overlps, did you find out how to fix this issue, or the root cause of this?.

I do apreciate if you share any tip if you fixed this

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: