Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse questions

hello support community

i have 2 questions regarding the operation of Cisco Finesse 11.0.

1. Is there a way to show a detailed list of calls in queue for a particular CSQ? i would like to see the list with the caller id numbers in the queue.

2. Is there some way to enable auto login for agents? so they don't have to open the web browser and set their state to "Ready".

Many thanks in advance

best regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1. Is there a way to show a detailed list of calls in queue for a particular CSQ? i would like to see the list with the caller id numbers in the queue.

Answer: This should be possible, refer below post that talks about displaying a historical report within Finesse Desktop. Below example talks about Contact Service Queue Activity Report but you will need to use Detailed Call CSQ Agent for this purpose that shows ANI information as well, steps will remain the same

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12960046/csq-asa-finesse#comment-11284396

2. Is there some way to enable auto login for agents? so they don't have to open the web browser and set their state to "Ready".

Answer: This is not possible

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Answer: This should be possible, refer below post that talks about displaying a historical report within Finesse Desktop. Below example talks about Contact Service Queue Activity Report but you will need to use Detailed Call CSQ Agent for this purpose that shows ANI information as well, steps will remain the same

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12960046/csq-asa-finesse#comment-11284396

Answer: This is not possible

Regards

Deepak

HI Deepak, is it required to have SocialMiner to run web chat function with UCCX and Cisco Finesse ? 

On the UCCX srnd web chat is separate from social miner , so I assume I can deploy web chat without social miner , correct? And Cisco Finesse document dont mention SocialMiner too... I am confused 

Your #1 Answer does not show calls in a queue though. I do believe a live data gadget would be required to meet this requirement, however, I also believe, that UCCX+CUIC is not capable of showing this data. In fact, not even the Real Time Reporting Tool can show this data.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: