Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse State changes to Not Ready while having an active call

Hi

We have a problem with Cisco Finesse 12.5 about status. Some times when an agent has an active call, the status changes from Talking state to Not Ready suddenly and after that when I check the CUIC reports it shows that the agent was totally in Not Ready state instead of Talking. This wrong report and misfunctionality has caused so many issues.

How can I solve it?

Thank You

3 Replies 3

Are you able to do a trace on the agent? Is the issue that the real time is wrong or the historical is wrong? If you listen to recordings or try and live monitor an agent during the time it says they were talking but you say they really weren't, what happens?

Thank You for response

Hi. I monitored the agent. The call was in progress and the agent was in Talking state, but suddenly the state changed to Not Ready however, the agent was still talking to the customer. Historical Report just retrieved Not Ready state for that agent and not the Talking state.

Did you confirm that the agent didn't log out and back in briefly/have an issue with Finesse during that time? Also, when you monitored the state, that was within Finesse as well (i.e. it wasn't something like CUIC where you could have a difference in time zone or something along those lines)?