Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Quality Management Call ID fields from UCCX

Sergio Fare
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a script that needs to query the QM database after the call was made in order to obtain the recording ID. I need to know the unique Call ID passed on from UCCX to QM in order to do this.

Upon looking at the Ccr table in the Quality Management database, I see that there are two Call ID columns: icmCallId and associatedCallId. Does anyone know if these are call ID's passed on by UCCX or generated by QM? Columns icmCallId and associatedCallId do not match the Session ID or the Identifier ID in my script. Any insight?

I know that I can pass the Identifier ID to QM via an ECC variable to CAD and then as metadata. Then, I can query the QM database where the row matches the Identifier ID. However, passing metadata has proven to be unreliable in our environment as the metadata is not being sent to QM consistently.

3 Replies 3

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Sergio,

The "Implementation Id" of the Get Contact Info step should match up to your callId field in UCCX. This is the 'global call id' generated by the CUCM (and can also be found in the CDR tables).

Tanner Ezell
www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Hi Tanner, thank you for your confirmation. However, the Implementation Id is not being sent to Quality Management from UCCX. Therefore, I have no way to associate the call. I have gone another route and that is to query for the call in the QM database after the fact by ANI, Time, and DNIS.

Hi Sergio,

Did you manage to find the CUCM Call ID in UCCX? I am needing the Cisco Call ID for the recording purposes as you did.

Thanks,

MK