Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, we are currently using Finesse and Jabber for calls to our organisation's IT Service Centre. When an agent receives a call, they'll see a message saying that they have an incoming call from the Service Centre, but neither the Finesse browser wind...

ChrisB-IP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Intermittently call goes dead air after it hit "Run external script " (where I tried GD and M application)sometimes I hear IVR script and sometimes not and in the CVP logs I don't see error indicating the problem, call completion code is normal

kavle by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a UCCE environment and need to connect our CVPs to a customer's Oracle DB to pull some information and am wondering if the requirements listed in this link is still current for CVP v12.6 if I'm to use the Database element within Call St...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,   kindly note that I'm working on CUIC version 11.6. i have a problem with the output of the reports.   If i choose date range to be 1 day (today or yesterday or specidic date) and choose a time range (example: 8 AM till 10 AM), the report wil...

akalash by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes