Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCE Dialer not seeing a campaign

techToddler
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to make an agent campaign setup working but I am loosing something somewhere. 

I see the import from baimport logs are good. 

But not seeing the dialer picking up the dial-list. 

In the dialer logs I see the campaigns which are already created but not the new ones. The new one should say agent_out.

13:22:12:927 dialer-baDialer Trace: Campaign name Skill ID E M T H-RT Err Abnd Cncl R-Idle/Used PreR PPA SG-Ports LogIn Av-Skl Av-Dlr Rsrve Rsrvd/Max Dial Talk Agnt %
=====================================================================================================================================================================
13:22:12:927 dialer-baDialer Trace: OUTBOUND1  06011 06375 N G O 0% 0% 0% 0% 0/ 0 0 1.50 0 ( 0%) 20 20 20 0 0/ 0 0 0 100%
13:22:12:927 dialer-baDialer Trace: OUTBOUND2 06001 05882 N N I 0% 0% 0% 0% 0/ 0 0 1.50 0 ( 0%) 5 0 0 0 0/ 0 0 0 0%
13:22:12:927 dialer-baDialer Trace: OUTBOUND_IVR  06015 06383 N G O 0% 0% 0% 0% 0/ 0 0 1.50 0 ( 0%) 20 20 20 0 0/ 0 0 0 100%

What would be the reason for that now showing up or the dialer not pulling the dial list? 

Appreciate your help. Thanks. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

techToddler
Level 1
Level 1

I found what I was doing wrong. I mapped a skill group that was configured with a another agent PG instead of the one the dialer was installed. 

Also the skill group stats that populated in the logs only shows the campaign once it starts working as it should be. 

Thanks for all your help. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Can you confirm the version. And Please Disable/Enable the newly created campaign and try if not help during the off-hours stop/start Dialer service and try.

Regards,
Ram.S

I did try restarting the Dialer service and in fact the server after that. 

Yes did delete and created two campaign and none showed up. 

Is there something else I need to do to have the dialer see the dial-list?

Do you see the databases (dialing list and the table for the campaign itself agent_out) created on the Rogger for your new campaign, with the records there? 

Yes so the import is happening.

I can see in the logger baimport logs. It imports and puts in a Dial-List like DL5XXX-5XXX

It creates a table in the ba database and I see the import sitting there when I check through a query. 

No errors there. 

And you have the campaign created and enabled (presumably via Config Manager and not via an API), query rule for it selected, time zone selected, etc.? Did you also set the admin variables for it in the admin script?

techToddler
Level 1
Level 1

@bill.king1 , Yes in config manager. I am seeing the import is working. I see in the table via a query. 

I have the admin script with the outboundpercent and outboundcontrol variables. 

If you disable and re-enable the new campaign, do you see anything in the logs? And what version and product (UCCE vs PCCE) is this?

techToddler
Level 1
Level 1

I found what I was doing wrong. I mapped a skill group that was configured with a another agent PG instead of the one the dialer was installed. 

Also the skill group stats that populated in the logs only shows the campaign once it starts working as it should be. 

Thanks for all your help. 

Glad you got it working and thank you for sharing the root cause.