cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco UCCX 11.6(1) Wrap Up / Work Time

Scott_Henkel
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings.  I am very new to Cisco UCCX.  My contact center ACD experience has been with Avaya and Aspect.  I am struggling to understand if it is possible to allow agents to manually place themselves in wrap up / work if the agent determinUCCX, Reportinges that he/she will need to perform additional functions after the call they are on ends.  At present, our UCCX forces agents into wrap up / work after every call for 45 seconds whether they need this time or not.  I want the agent to choose whether nor not they will need wrap up / work time.  If they do not, I want UCCX to place the agent in the available/idle state once the call they are on ends.  My company has an ACW not ready code configured for this but the problem is not ready codes are not part of UCCX's AHT calculation.  This means that our reported AHT is incorrect.  I have struggled with this for 5 weeks now and I can't get any clear guidance on if this is possible to do or not.  If it is possible, can the reply provided include exactly how to configure this or provide a link that will walk me through it.  Thank you in advance for any guidance you can provide.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott,

Apologies - with CCE (and Finesse) it is possible to change the agent state into Wrap-Up Pending while talking with the customer, but this is not possible in CCX.

With CCX it is possible as Ratish has outlined.

You can configure CCX to automatically move you into Wrap up at the end of the call.

And you can configure a timer to automatically set you back into Ready State after a certain amount of time (or have it disabled, where the agent must manually move themselves back into a ready state).

What might be the best option for you, is to enable "Automatic Wrap" in the CSQ config. (so agent will go Wrap automatically after the call is completed) and set a Wrap Timer of 10 seconds.

So if the agent needs more than 10 seconds, then can select a Not Ready Reason Code of "Not Ready - Follow up" etc.

But if they do not manually select a Not Ready Reason before 10 seconds, they will go back into Ready State Automatically.

Depending on your contact centre, you might want to leave the wrap timer to disabled (manual) or 10 or 30 seconds etc.

Gerry

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Scott,

In UCCX you can configure if you want Wrap Time in the CSQ config.

So depending on the CSQ you can configure it so the agent goes ready immediatly after the call or stays in wrap up for X seconds.

Edit the CSQ

On the First page for the CSQ, you can set the After Call Work timer, as well as Service Level timer for the CSQ.

Gerry

What you explained is for auto wrap up.  I do not want to continue to force X seconds of wrap up time after every call.  I want the agent to chose if he/she will need to utilize wrap-up while on the call.  I have attached a picture of what pops up on the agent's softphone when a call arrives.  Is it possible to allow the agent to manually place themselves in wrap-up if needed?

Scott,

When talking on the call - if the agent manually select "Wrap-Up" (from the Ready/NotReady Dropdown) the agent state changes to "Talking - > Wrap-up (Pending).

then after the call they will be in manual wrap up.

Isn't this what you want?

And then set the auto wrap timer to 0.

Gerry

Correct.  That is what I want.  Are you saying that if we set the timer to zero, then the agents will be able to manually put themselves in wrap up.  Right now, the option is grayed out.  Check out the picture I attached to this reply.  Lastly, we have version 11.6(1).  Is what you are saying apply to our version?

Scott, 

CCX supports three modes for Agent Wrap up state, Wrap up disabled, Wrap up Automatic state with timer and Wrap up state with timer disabled.

The attached image is of app admin config where you can set the Automatic wrap up as enabled and timer as disabled, in this condition after every call ends agent is placed to wrap up state and can manually switch to Ready which i am assuming is what you need.

The image that you have attached is of Wrap up reason which is configured in Finesse admin page and upon only selecting a reason would the greying out of apply button go away.

Regards,

Ratish

Scott,

Apologies - with CCE (and Finesse) it is possible to change the agent state into Wrap-Up Pending while talking with the customer, but this is not possible in CCX.

With CCX it is possible as Ratish has outlined.

You can configure CCX to automatically move you into Wrap up at the end of the call.

And you can configure a timer to automatically set you back into Ready State after a certain amount of time (or have it disabled, where the agent must manually move themselves back into a ready state).

What might be the best option for you, is to enable "Automatic Wrap" in the CSQ config. (so agent will go Wrap automatically after the call is completed) and set a Wrap Timer of 10 seconds.

So if the agent needs more than 10 seconds, then can select a Not Ready Reason Code of "Not Ready - Follow up" etc.

But if they do not manually select a Not Ready Reason before 10 seconds, they will go back into Ready State Automatically.

Depending on your contact centre, you might want to leave the wrap timer to disabled (manual) or 10 or 30 seconds etc.

Gerry

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Wow, 5 weeks! What took you so long to post here? Welcome!

Unfortunately, the ability for an Agent to place themselves into Work state is not possible in Cisco Finesse. This used to be possible in Cisco Agent Desktop. Therefore, you may see conflicting information as you research this topic, as both are/were components of UCCX at one time or another. In fact, in version 10.x of UCCX you could run both at the same time even.

I can only imagine the difficulties you're going through, trying to map Cisco to Avaya/Aspect in your head. Send me a PM if you're interested in connecting on Webex Teams for some real-time chats about UCCX.

Otherwise, best of luck to you!

Kevin Martin
Level 1
Level 1

We've started using Not Ready Codes as a type of manual work time for tracking purposes.

***Please Mark and Rate helpful posts***

That's a last resort solution. Like the OP stated, Work is considered in Handle Times, Not Ready isn't.

Hi Anthony,

I am running into the same type of issue.  I am needing agents to be able to extend their wrap-up time in Finesse so the AHT data is correct that is sent to IEX. (Talk+Hold+Wrap-up Time).  Currently agents are using a Not Ready code for customer follow-up and it is feeding an incorrect AHT into IEX since Not Ready is a separate code.

Based on your previous responses...is it not possible to use wrap-up time in the AHT calculation?

Appreciate your insight.

I don't have experience with IEX and UCCX, but I do with UCCE. In UCCE you could change the way the export to IEX is calculate, which means you could then add your NR time to AHT. If this is not possible, I remember that IEX has a way to take into account multiple fields. It's been a while, but I know they can handle this request also.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: