cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CLID Node Limit

Hina Jabeen
Level 1
Level 1

I am using CLID node and matching Calling Line ID numbers to go to CSRs, anyone can tell me is there any limit for adding the numbers in the node?

5 Replies 5

How many CLID numbers will you be defining, for how many CSRs?

-Jameson

The case is we are using this CLID node to block the prank callers to enter in the call centre and after matching release the calls coming fro these CLIDs. Now what happening we have 11 numbers already in this node, i have entered 12th number and tis 12th number is passing the match and entered in the main script. when i tried by call tracer it is showing released after exact match

I'm not sure if there's a limit to the number CLID entries per case in that node, but you could try adding another CLID node for that 12th number before continuing on to the main script. Alternately, you could lead another output from the CLID node to a line connector leading to your release, and give you another 11 entries that way (assuming that is the limit per case).

If that node configuration gets too large, it may make more sense to do keep a SQL table of prank caller numbers, and do a DB lookup to see if the caller is in that table. That may be easier to maintain, and can be as large as you need.

-Jameson

Can you please guide to a document which is showing end to end config of this DB and related config ?

Check the "Categorizing By External Data" section in the Scripting  and Media Routing guide (page 61 of the PDF, or 47 of the paper version)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_7_5/user/guide/ipce75sg.pdf

You can find a bit of info about the database configuration within ICM in the Help for Database Lookup Explorer in ICM Configuration Manager.

-Jameson

-Jameson
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: