Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

configure a Day of week on the script

Hi All,

I'm not a scripting expert on UCCX and can you help me how to configure a script to check hours and date to route the call to an agent and a counsellor in function day of week and hour.

You will found the call flow in the attached file, thanks a lot for your help.

BR

Aubert

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

djlundberg
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Aubert-

That is a great reference by Chris full of script examples.

For more details on what the steps do and how they work take a look at the Step Reference Guide for your version of UCCX found under the Programming Guides for more information.  You'll be looking for the  "Day of Week" and "Time of Day" steps.

Thanks,

DJ

View solution in original post

You simply use the Set step in conjunction with a variable to define a value for it. In your case, you are setting up the value of isSettingSUPPORTHour variable as False using Set step. In most cases, you will find people using Set step to combine values of two or more variables in 1.

Attaching a sample script as well for Time of Week/Day. Though, it is not defined exactly as you want since I created it for some other customer but will give you a good idea on how to do this as per your requirements.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

18 Replies 18

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can download some good sample scripts here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/design/guide/script_repository_701.zip.html

Hi Chris,

thanks a lot for your information, can you tell what the difference between 'SET' and 'Boolean' in a script (see attached file).

Thanks a lot for your explanation.

BR

Aubert

You simply use the Set step in conjunction with a variable to define a value for it. In your case, you are setting up the value of isSettingSUPPORTHour variable as False using Set step. In most cases, you will find people using Set step to combine values of two or more variables in 1.

Attaching a sample script as well for Time of Week/Day. Though, it is not defined exactly as you want since I created it for some other customer but will give you a good idea on how to do this as per your requirements.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

I can configure the script with your model and to do few tests.

I will let you know if it works fine,is it possible to put several prompts one after the other in boolean at true (see attached file).

Thanks a lot for all.

BR

Aubert

Absolutely Aubert, no issues at all. You can use Play Prompt one after the other, feel free to ask in case you face any issues there while setting this up.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

I would like to uncheck Sunday in 'Day of Week' but I have an error message (see attached file).

Thanks a lot for all.

BR

Aubert

In case, you want to remove Sunday from Weekends section, then either assign it to Weekdays or create a new connection such as Rest and assign it to that. You cannot leave it unassigned.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

I created a new connection from your recommendation and I have no error message.

I would like if the 'DelayWhileQueuedCounselor' (see attached file) is configured at 5 minutes and after this time the call is hang up thanks a lot for your reply.

BR

Aubert

Aubert, configure your Queued branch as per the attached screeenshot. So basically, I am putting the caller on hold for 60 seconds and right after that doing a check on the Hold Timer, if greater than 300 seconds (5 Minutes), call will go to End label else continue to queue loop (5 times as my Hold timer is of 60 seconds) eventually increasing the Hold Timer. You can change the Hold timer to 2 minutes, 3 minutes or may be less than a minute based on your requirement.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

sorry I put 300 seconds (5 min) and I configured a dissuasion message.

Can you tell me if the configuration is correct?

Thanks a lot.

Aubert

What you have configured there is incorrect, I believe what you are trying to achieve is that the user will experience a delay of 5 minutes at a stretch and then listen to Dissuasaion prompt. However, in your case caller will never reach to the Delay step as the call will keep going back to queueloop1.

So either move the queueloop1 label after Delay step but then the hold time will increase as the caller after waiting for 5 minutes will again go back to queue loop or get rid of the step altogether.

Regards

Deepak

hi Deepak,

If I understand I move the queueloop1 label after Delay step and after 5 min of queueing the call is dissuaded (see attached file) isn't.

BR

Aubert

Yeah this looks good.

Regards

Deepak

hi Deepak,

I configured  a menu with 2 languages (French and English) and I have messages in French and in Enghish (Welcome french, Welcome english, Close french, close english, etc....).

I create 2 folders (French and English) on the Prompt Management via UCCX but I don't know how does system will play all french messages in the script (Welcome, close, dissuasion, etc..) when the option 1 for french is selected and the same thing for English with option 2 (see attached file).

I apprecaite your help and your advice, thank your very much.

BR Aubert