cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Service Queue Activity Report by Interval by DAY OF WEEK

abmo224
Level 1
Level 1

Basically I want to see call volumes, over a specific range of dates (e.g. year to date), broken up by interval (e.g. 30 mins, 60 mins, whatever) BUT looking only at a specific day of the week. Is this possible? Contact Service Queue Activity Report by Interval gives me almost what I want, but I don't see a way to tell it to only look at Sundays (or any other day). I guess I could run the report for each calendar day, but I'm wanting to look at data over a yearlong+ period.

3 Replies 3

You're going to have to do a custom report or export the data to Excel and do it that way. It is possible though with a custom report to set a custom interval.

david

Thanks - was not aware I could make custom reports.

You'll need to make sure you have permissions for report definitions to edit/create them, and even (depending on what version you're on/how you're set up), that you system supports creating custom report definitions and custom reports. this goes into it somewhat, but you'd want to verify your version as well.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_11_0/reference/guide/UCCX_BK_UEE2CFE1_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-11/UCCX_BK_UEE2CFE1_00_uccx-report-developer-guide-11_chapter_010.pdf