cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Courtesy Callback - Calls stuck in CallbackWait

davidduncan
Level 1
Level 1

I have implemented courtesy callback.  One challenge I have though it sometimes sessions are stuck in the CallbackWait app in scenarios where the voice gateway is rebooted/fails or maybe I was updating the call studio app and made a mistake initially that cause app to not call back the customer.

Is there a way to clear the sessions from memory without rebooting the CVP server?  You can't release the app with active sessions.

2 Replies 2

What version of CCE/CVP? Are you saying these calls never eventually time out? Do they still show as queued in CCE?

We are on UCCE 12.6.  If I have calls that are slated callback and sitting in the CallbackWait app and I reload the gateway, they will stay in CallbackWait until CVP is restarted.  I don't currently have this situation as I restarted CVP a couple of days ago.  I am trying to figure out how to deal with it before we have 400 calls stuck and end up facing a reboot.

@janinegraves, I know you have provided training to our organization in the past.  I was wondering if you might know this answer.