Views
Helpful
Replies

Courtesy Callback - VXML reporting

jc12
Level 1
Level 1
Courtesy Callback Reporting

Does anyone know of any reports for Courtesy Callback or do these need to be manually created?

Basically looking to see if I can find out how many people selected to get callbacks and how many were successful or not.  From the stock reports for CVP I don't see that there are any.  I can see some info from Application Summary reports but it doesn't really tell me if a callback was offered or not.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There are separate reports you can load that are available from the Cisco website. Look for CVP 10.5 Callback  Templates_CVP_9_CB_10.5.1.zip for instance. They are also mentioned in the reporting guide.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

There are separate reports you can load that are available from the Cisco website. Look for CVP 10.5 Callback  Templates_CVP_9_CB_10.5.1.zip for instance. They are also mentioned in the reporting guide.

We have the templates in CUIC for CVP reporting but I was referring to something specific just to Courtesy Callback.  From the Application Summary Daily report I can see how many times an app has executed x amount of times.

I can see that the CallbackEngine app is getting executed and from what I understand that only gets executed if the caller was offered a callback but is there something that will tell me if the caller was reconnected or if the callback was canceled?

Did you look at the zip I referenced above? Those are a couple separate reports in addition to the other CVP reports you mention. It specifically has Callback Historical and Callback Current reports that I think is what you're looking for?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/customer_voice_portal/cvp10_0/configuration/guide/_BK_17101E72_00_1001-reporting-guide-for-cvp/_BK_17101E72_00_1001-repoting-guide-for-cvp_chapter_010.html#CCVP_RF_CC6FE9...

Thanks.... I downloaded the wrong templates.  I see them now.

I also had to add another data source within CUIC to reference the callback database. Without doing this the reports will not import.