Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,The UCCX server shows wrong time which affects the scripts.Time zone is configured right,the ntp referenced is used by all devices in the network and is working fine.Tried to point it to cucm ip address but also the time is wrong .Any idea ?Thanks...

Hi Im trying to delete a script I no longer require   I initially tried it via script explorer which then showed me that script is referenced in a" call type or go to script."  I looked in properties in script explorer and saw in references objects r...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a UCCX script that based on a menu option, transfers the caller off-site through a toll-free number.  This is a simple "call redirect" step.    When testing the script internally, meaning I call it from an internal Cisco handset, it works flaw...

I have a group that wants to see the State (Ready ; Not Ready) of an agent and they want to narrow it to a particular skill /csq.   Background - we have several teams and each team can have several skills , each skill has it's own CSQ. An agent may h...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I am trying to configure a mail server for UCCX agent email fonctionality. A message stating Invalide Full Qualified Hostname specified displays preventing me to complete the configuration. I am attaching a screenshut of the confiurat...

Hi,does anybody know of a working IVR where several Excel sheets serve as the data source ? How is this configured and how do you extract the data(pinpoint the correct sheet, colum and row)

Hello Experts, I am working in the support project and dont have any project team in my organization. currently we are got a project which i currently running on Avaya. i need to take a lead and migrate that project in Cisco. i am not that good in de...

Hello all, I have a need to learn to create and implement a call flow script. I've read all the supporting documentation and watched all the tutorials on how to do it. However I need the hands on portion to really cement my learning and to develop a ...