Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CP-3905 Recording via BIB

Hello Everyone,

I need recording some calls on CUCM 11.5, but i saw that the DN lines on CP-3905 do not have the option to enable the record profile.

Does not have the phone CP3905  support to record via BIB?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Can't find something newer. So I'm guessing that this is not supported event today.
Anyway, I logged to my CUCM v11.5 (with an updated device package) and configured a CP-3905 with a line, and I cannot see the recording options like you do.
Anyway, those phones don't even support CTI so even if you want to use them for Contact Center purposes, you won't be able to.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7
BIB on 3905 is not supported.
You can refer to this external source to see which device types are supported with BIB:
https://www.miarec.com/book/export/html/530

Thanks Slavik Bialik,

I Saw this link https://www.miarec.com/book/export/html/530 before, but i was in doubt because this post is from 2015, and maybe already can have any update for the last versions as CUCM 11.5 and 12.

Do you know if this information is valid to the latest versions?

Can't find something newer. So I'm guessing that this is not supported event today.
Anyway, I logged to my CUCM v11.5 (with an updated device package) and configured a CP-3905 with a line, and I cannot see the recording options like you do.
Anyway, those phones don't even support CTI so even if you want to use them for Contact Center purposes, you won't be able to.

I used the Cisco Unified reporting to list the devices that have support for Recording Feature on CUCM 11.5 and the CP-3905 is still not supported.

Do you know if there is any other way to Recording calls on CP-3905 without using port mirror?

Anyway, Thanks a lot!!!

Hi Luiz,

Currently there is no other way to record CP-3905 other than the Port Mirroring since it is entry level phone and it is not a 3rd generation phone.

Regards,

Prasana Kumar.P

Regards, Prasana Kumar.P +919841027006