Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Create CCX Scripting

Hi all,

I have jobs to create CCX Script, here is short story about script that I'm going to create, after prompt start there is 2 menu (press 1 & 2) then after I press 1/2, there is the other menu to press 1,2, and 3, which is directly call to extension number (ex. I press 1, it's directly call to extension 56566). Do you have any template to create that ccx script? I have tried to create it but currently have a problem "I'm sorry we are currently experiencing system problems and are unable to process your call". Do you have any idea where is wrong? I will attach my script too.

6 Replies 6

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

at which step you are getting that announcement? you can always do reactive debugging in order to see how the call is processed in RealTime in uccx script.

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Attach your script here.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Here is my script

Regards,

Fernaldy

Find the modified script and test this, in your script there was no connection being configured for Timeout and Unsuccessful branch of the Menu step. Hence whenever the timeout was happening after 6 seconds (since you have configured 3 seconds timeout with Maximum Retries 1) call will go to Terminate branch and will throw the error. Also, there was no Destination set in Call Redirect step for Option 2 and 3 under Main Menu Option 2, I have corrected that as well since it will  also throw error if you will choose 2 and 2/3. Currently I have set the call to go SubMenu1 if there is a timeout or unsuccessful event on Option 1 under Main Menu and similarly call will go to SubMenu2 if there is a timeout or unsuccessful event on Option 2 under Main Menu. If there is a timeout or unsuccessful event on Main Menu call will come back to Main Menu again. You can change these behaviors accordingly if the current connections do not match your requirments there.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thank you Deepak, I already tested it and upgraded few, now I have another problem too, for Submenu1 & 2, with option 2 & 3 when I press it's suddenly terminate without any sign, that's option is for calling interlocal but same server CUCM, is that a problem if it's going to call to interlocal? I attached my Script. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Regards,

Fernaldy

seanvaid
Level 3
Level 3

Make sure to validate script for ccx editor.

Best way would be to follow Deepak's advice.