Views
Helpful
Replies

Create Variables - For ending CCB formula

fazil.chida
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, 

Do any one know where we can create/ modify the variables like Talkingout , TalkingIn. I am working on below formula but its not allowing me to save since I dont have the variable name TalkingOut.

Below is the screen shot what I am taking about and CCB formula as well.

fazilchida_1-1722402180220.png

ValidValue(((PQ.PRECISIONQUEUE.CallsInQ+1)*(ValidValue(PQ.PRECISIONQUEUE.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,285))/
max(PQ.PRECISIONQUEUE.Ready,(PQ.PRECISIONQUEUE.TalkingIn+PQ.PRECISIONQUEUE.TalkingOut+PQ.PRECISIONQUEUE.TalkingOther))),285) 

Guide me towards the right step. Thank you.

32 Replies 32

Hi, I'm not sure I'd use that formula in that manner, but if that's really what you want to do, since TalkingOut isn't available, I'd check and see if:
TalkingOther gives you what you want
OR
Can you do something like subtract the ones you want to exclude from Logged on to get you the value you're looking for?

When ever I make a call its giving me a value as 285. Any idea why it is coming as 285 as EWT.

Yes, because you have 285 set as basically the default value in your formula if some of the conditions/values are not valid/not populated. If you're not sure how it is arriving at that number, split up the formula to write the data in different nodes so that you can see where your issue is.
Also, there are several other posts from the community in the past on other ways to do this like
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/need-help-on-ewt-for-pq/td-p/4869784
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/ucce-ewt-with-pq/td-p/3174690
Good luck.

Hi Bill, 

I have one query regarding Router Queue Time Column in RCD table, for the calls which are routing to CCB application , for those calls I see huge router queue time as example below. Is that any reason, and how can we figure that out. 

fazilchida_0-1723054572546.png

Hi, not sure I follow, that's one of the main issues that people have with CCB, is that it shows as a queued call and impacts their statistics. The call shows as in queue for them until the call goes back out. Is that what you're saying?

Hi, 
Yes, if all agents are busy and the next call hits the CCB application, and if the caller doesn't press any option (like "press 1 for callback" or "hold the line for the next available agent"), the number of calls in the queue will increase and the queue time will also increase. Do we have any options to address this? 

And also in the formula below, in my project we are storing all the PQs into a user variable as a dynamic, but when I add that into the formula it throws a error saying Calls.user.SN.CallInQ is not available. Do we have any option to crack this as well?

I don't understand your question. So if you present the menu to the caller if they want CCB or not, and they don't press any option, then they are going to go into queue, so the queue time/calls in queue will increase. Are you trying to do something like force every caller to take CCB or something (not a good idea in my opinion).
For your second, question, it depends on where you are referencing the PQ information, as there are some limitations, here's a previous post about it. 
https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/can-use-some-help-with-ucce-icm-11-6-dynamic-if-node-formula/td-p/4607727 
Please rate helpful posts/resolved questions.

Hi, 

No I am not sending all the calls, only if the threshold match's that call only goes to CCB application.  I run couple of test calls in lab and see below result do you know why is this.? 

CCB has been placed, waiting for CCB to callback.

fazilchida_0-1723180190006.png

CCB callback accepted, and calls in Q is change to “0”

fazilchida_1-1723180266329.png

the count in queue show 1, that mean CCB call has placed and waiting for the caller to accept it?

Remember that it has all of that time of bringing the caller to the phone (unless you've modified that), playing their recorded name, etc., and the call is still in queue.
Are you saying that the calls in queue goes from 1 to 0 and then 1 and then the call is delivered to your agent, or something? That shouldn't be.

The calls in queue goes from 1 to 0. , check the 2nd image the count change from 1 to 0. 
I am guessing count in queue shows the number of the calls in CCB, is that right? Once CCB is completed the count is change to 0.

The CCB call is in queue, that's why many customers don't like it. They hope that using CCB will improve their service level, but the CCB calls by default count against your service level since the call is queued.

Yeah, this is the issue I am currently facing it? 
Also I recently found that, CCB will try calling the customer for three times. If the customer doesn't accept the call, the call back will failed. 
Do we have any option to reduce the callback time.?

The information given in the link is very useful. Thanks. After I change the value from 3 to 1 it worked and I got call back for only once. 

fazilchida_0-1723546408235.png

Is there anyway were we can hid this call present in the Q? This gives the bad impression to the business.