Views
Helpful
Replies

need help on EWT for PQ

kavle
Level 3
Level 3

Hi ,

I just have only one PQ in the ICM script.

I want to put a condition like if EWT more than 8 min call should go play some audio.

can anyone help me with that.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

From my testing the EWT formula is just as good or better than this formula. In an if node put something like EWT()>480 and if positive then the wait time is greater than 480 seconds.

david

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

There's a built in EWT formula that you can use. I would start with that. Maybe show your ICM script to get a sense of what you're doing.

david

I am using this formula which was there in this community forum provided by someone.

I am not sure where to put my 8 min condition in this . can we use direct "if" node and put this formula I am not sure. So need help on that Dave.

and also what is that value 30 doing here not sure . 

ValidValue(PQ.{Call.PeripheralVariable9}.AvgHandledCallsTimeTo5,30)*ValidValue((PQ.{Call.PeripheralVariable9}.CallsInQ/PQ.{Call.PeripheralVariable9}.LoggedOn)-PQ.{Call.PeripheralVariable9}.NotReady,1)

From my testing the EWT formula is just as good or better than this formula. In an if node put something like EWT()>480 and if positive then the wait time is greater than 480 seconds.

david

thank you sir , I will test this out.

Your best bet is to try and understand the formula by using real world value and test it. The Valid Value syntax is saying if you don't have a good value, use that as a default. So if your PQ.AvgHandleCallsTimeto5 is not valid, then use 30, which is way to low typically IMHO.
If you don't want to take David's suggestion to use the standard one, then you'll want to update this one with the default values you want, especially if the PQ is slow and won't always have a value, and these defaults become key.